Thursday, October 9, 2008

the pursuit of happyness



I'm still here.

You can't see the words, but they're in me, somewhere. I'm on a hunt for the red, and it's falling in pieces around me as the seasons change. They are beautiful and delicate...timeless. I don't want to ruin anything; I want to leave them be. But as i grow more comfortable, as the coolness of autumn sets in, i will gather them all up carefully and place them in my jar. Along with the fireflies and raindrops and stars and whispers and that one secret ingredient.

My untouchables.

I am happy. This moment could last for years, i'm in no rush. Everything as though it's my first time, because it is. Everything slow and on purpose. Everything cherished.

I'm still here. I'm just breathing for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home